[ros-general] Screenshot AND new Icons for reactos

Jasper van de Gronde th.v.d.gronde at hccnet.nl
Sun Mar 14 11:37:29 CET 2004

They look nice, but could you perhaps do something about the base of the
monitor in the first icon, it doesn't look very natural to me (it looks
like a rectangle put on top of an ellipse instead of a box connected to
a base plate).
I like the last design of the folder though, although the anti-aliasing
could be better.

Also, in general, does ReactOS support WinXP type icons? (with an alpha
layer) That would make them look quite a bit nicer on the blue background.