[ros-general] miranda icq

jh replies at mrnobody.uklinux.net
Sun Mar 21 18:49:37 CET 2004

System: Pentium 3 450Mgz with 64mb ram running ros 0.2.1

I have successfully installed miranda, an icq programme. I have run it up to the profile manager (first window), but I know nothing about this programme, so I do not know what to enter for a profile. I have also successfully uninstalled it, it only left a autoexe file and a ini file.

If anyone knows how to use this programme and wants to test it a little further, then it can be found on the Gnuwin website
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch/ , it is part of the gnuwin2 collection.

Regards,
jh