[ros-general] to delphi or not to delphi (was: filemanager)

Jan Tisje jan.tisje at gmx.de
Tue Mar 23 19:21:10 CET 2004

thank you for all the comments,
Most sound positive, some problems were mentioned.
Let's see it as an experiment, and let me try. It will "do no harm" ;-)

I will try to answer the most important issues.

The project will not join the main ReactOS sources I think... at least
not too soon.

I hope Lazarus is finished before ReactOS is ;-)
So, there will be the option to port the file manager to Lazarus.

I wrote a mail to the author of ROS explorer, to find out the state of
his work...

Well, anything I forgot?