[ros-general] to delphi or not to delphi (was: filemanager)

Jan Tisje jan.tisje at gmx.de
Tue Mar 23 19:21:10 CET 2004

Hi,

thank you for all the comments,
Most sound positive, some problems were mentioned.
Let's see it as an experiment, and let me try. It will "do no harm" ;-)

I will try to answer the most important issues.

The project will not join the main ReactOS sources I think... at least
not too soon.

I hope Lazarus is finished before ReactOS is ;-)
So, there will be the option to port the file manager to Lazarus.

I wrote a mail to the author of ROS explorer, to find out the state of
his work...

Well, anything I forgot?

bye

Jan