[ros-general] Splash Issue #1

Stefan Pflüger stefan at homepage4us.de
Thu Nov 18 16:50:50 CET 2004

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:32:03 -0800
Zach <reactos at tong-web.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to announce that the first Splash newsletter has been
> published.  Splash is ReactOS newsletter, and hopefully will get
[...]

Really nice, I like it :)

Just a little fix:
"The content of Splash is contained in an <a href="main.xml">XML</a> file,
 according to the XML format at KernelTraffic."
The file main.xml is non-existant. I'm sure you meant index.xml ;)

And another idea: Wouldn't it be possible to provide an RSS feed like many
blogs do? That would make it possible to use the headlines as live-bookmarks
in Firebird.

Best regards,
Stefan Pflüger