[ros-general] * Untested (open source) software list Volunteers needed !!!

James Tabor jimtabor at adsl-64-217-116-74.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net
Fri Aug 5 05:57:49 UTC 2005

Andrew Flynn wrote:
> Hello. I was reading through wiki.reactos.com when i came across the
> following:
>
>    * Untested (open source) software list
>
> <http://www.reactos.com/wiki/index.php/Untested_%28open_source%29_software_list>
>
>      /Volunteers needed !!!/
>
> In which way are volunteers needed, it seems to be a rather
> comprehensive list.
>
> If i can, I would love to help I use a fair bit of OSFS and follow
> ReactOS religiously :)
>
> Andrew Flynn
Hi,
I have tested X-Chat 2 and gEDA tools. Posted debug info on both.

Other GPL stuff I have tested,
Vgui Vide from http://www.objectcentral.com/. It uses MDI.

 From wine,
http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-devel/2005/07/0588.html

It's not gpl. I do consider this a good test app, but poorly written.
http://www.smidgeonsoft.prohosting.com/download/PEBrowse.zip
Haa! It really illustrates some weaknesses in Ros.

Thanks,
James