[ros-general] Re: [ros-dev] Website Design Voting

magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Fri Aug 5 08:50:38 UTC 2005

vote betwin them are not easy, it is bad not mf webdesign working now, I do not
rember how his look like. Voting in this matter are not easy, everyone have
done good work.

if I start looking at 5) jh  design i like it, nice design no scroll.
nothing say about. I hate website with scroll on main pages. if it as it is to
much info. and it should work with 800x600 for not every one using 1024x768 on
the web. Now to 2) Klemens Friedl design, I like the design more that 5) jh but
it as scrool on main page, that I am against. And I do not rember mf design. so
before I vote, I want see mf design more time. so I can compare these tree
desgin.

http://reactos.com:8080/pipermail/ros-web/attachments/20050614/624eb1e9/ros-0001.png