[ros-general] Website Design Voting

Freeworld michael at freeworld.net
Wed Aug 10 14:56:12 UTC 2005

We could make a skinnable CMS, but we don't want this. A skinnable site
isn't very professional and not too common for an OS site...

It isn't important that
http://devnet.dnsalias.net/guidesign/web_mockup.jpg is accessible
because there is another mirror that works. For some voting
possibilities there are more than one link, but each link should show
the same. So you can simply see the page here:
http://brandonturner.org/ROS/index.html

Greetings
Michael