[ros-general] Website Design Voting

Mikko Tikkanen mikko.tikkanen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 17:26:41 UTC 2005

Interesting. Since when was that my desing? That's simply a rework of
my design and, to be honest, has hardly any resemblance of the
original design.

Now, the reason why devnet isn't accessable atm. is that I got to this
interactivity design school so I'm moving. Plus, I changed my internet
provider which seem to cause the hosting problem.
I did move the picture to temporary location, which can be accessed:
http://www.pyhajarvi.fi/nettiteekki/micko/web_mockup.jpg

-mikko