[ros-general] Reactos and XOSL

Lennart Aangeenbrug l.m.aangeenbrug at meetingpoint.org
Sat Aug 27 13:23:50 UTC 2005

Lucio Diaz schreef:

> It can not be loaded directly with lilo, but you can chainload it like
> you´d do with windows. Only problem is that 0.2.7 have a critical bug,
> that stop the install process of ReactOS, the developers are still
> working on the bug. I would recomend you to download the liveCD and
> run it in real software (no install, no bug).

Does anyone knows how to install ReactOs with XOSL bootmanager?

XOSL is a free bootmanager, wich you easily can find with google :-)
(first hit).

I've divided my HDD 0  in 4 partitions (0) XOSL, 32mb (1) Win XP (2)
ReactOS (4) Data (i've more HDD's, but that's not relevant here).
Windows was already installed, but now i'm not able to install ReactOs
proberly into the (2) partition. Is there any trick to do this? XOSL
starts, after the bios searched for the bootable options.

gr, Lennart