[ros-general] Trademark update and other stuff

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 00:15:24 UTC 2005

Hi All,
We have now reached our goal of $500 to file the paperwork to register the Trademark name and logo
of ReactOS in the state of South Carolina. The next step will be filing for the entire US which I
have to go to another lawyer on. I expect to do the federal paperwork, it will cost us about the
same but I don't know when that will happen so if you were just going to make a donation for the
Trademark stuff you can hold off. If anyone in the user community would like to make donations to
support general development causes let me know and I can start allocating funds for bounties. On
another note I have opened up a bank account for the foundation so if you don't want to use paypal
but you want to make a donation contact me and I can provide routing information.

Thanks to everyone that has helped with this! Even if you are not able to write code, your
donations, testing, translation, promotion and artwork for ReactOS help the project!

-Steven