[ros-general] Re: [ros-dev] UI Coordinator Vote

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Fri May 20 21:10:30 UTC 2005

    Hi Steven,
I think mf and Mikko are good candidates.

I still think to convince Jason that Translation team should remain as a
separate team, but if we come up to better idea of forming a new, updated
team, which will include translations and international things, I will be
competing to head it.

Thank you for voice given to me, I am glad that my work is noticed - this is
better then any payment. And not only mine. E.g. for swedish translation
GreatLord, Harteex and dnordenberg did a huge amount of work, resulting in
the most complete translation of ReactOS into swedish language, done fully
according to the rules we established from the beginning (proofreading,
keeping their own small terms dictionary). So it is now not a "feature, just
to have it included, and not bother about it", but a real done
localization/globalization.
I'm doing the same with russian language, with recent plans to get ReactOS
going in russia, I must have it localized.

With the best regards,
Aleksey Bragin.