[ros-general] How can I see Japanese message in ReactOS?

tsk tsk_n at mail.goo.ne.jp
Sun Oct 9 15:05:01 UTC 2005

Hello. I'm a Japanese translator.

I have translated some rc-files in Japanese.
Before sending rc-files, I want to confirm my translations.
How can I do this?

Following is all that I have done.
1) added jpn.nls to \lib\kernel32\nls\
2) modified \lib\kernel32\locale_rc.rc
3) added Mona Font (Japanese font) to \media\fonts\
4) added next line to \bootdata\hivesft.inf
HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SysFontSubstitutes","MS UI Gothic",0x0000
0000,"mona"

P.S.
explorer-ja.rc has an attribute of a binary file (svn:mime-type application/octet-stream),
so I can't make a patch file for it. Please someone remove this attribute.

Thank you.
tsk