[ros-general] Icon submission

KJKHyperion hackbunny at reactos.com
Sat Oct 15 23:37:24 CEST 2005

Mikko Tikkanen wrote:

>Now, can you tell me what's wrong with that desing?

1. the colors
2. the shapes

>And in this case I'm not referring to colors, shapes or anything like that...

ah, darn. How about "they are ugly"? Oh well, I'll reply with a
counterexample:

<http://www.fosk.it/mart/index.php/Graphics>

A friend and schoolmate of mine makes them (nope, he's not the guy on
the front page). Amazing icon skills IMHO, he totally pwns Everaldo and
he has only been doing icon art for a year or so. He's busy with the
undergrad thesis right now, so he cannot currently work on them. Judge
by yourselves