[ros-general] Re: Icon submission

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Sun Oct 16 13:25:33 CEST 2005

Mikko - maybe you could make up your own guidelines? And I'm sure mf
would love to include your best thoughts into the Icon Submission
document.

I really don't see any personal in the guidelines, except for that
they are kind of strict. But providing example - do you want to
commit ugly hacks into the kernel, or get a good patch done (though
it requires a little more time usually)?

Please don't take this into personal "mf vs. crappish" fight again.
Provide constructive critic, provide ideas...

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.