[ros-general] KDE for ReactOS

Dmitrij D. Czarkoff czarkoff at yandex.ru
Mon Oct 17 07:48:12 UTC 2005

On Monday 17 October 2005 04:11, Robert Köpferl wrote:
> Sorry, but technically it seems you have no clue.
So true, but I never meant it to be easy any way.

> Think of event handling not just painting. Or why is Ooo still without
> Cocoa UI?
You're talking about porting an app to another UI, but I say about wrapping
it. Say the program asks windows libs to draw a widget. Wrapper says: OK, and
converts the request to GTK+. GTK+ asks GUI to draw a widget.
Yes, this is damn difficault, even more difficault than porting OOo to Cocoa.
But this way it would be much more tasty.

--
.0.
..0