[ros-general] I wanna help you

Brandon Turner turnerb7 at msu.edu
Mon Aug 14 17:25:21 UTC 2006

Thomas Kipar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found the ReactOS project by chance and it seems to be very intresting
> to me, thats why I'd like to spend some time to help you with it. I
> think I'm quiet experienced with small (hobby-)projects I've develloped
> myself or with help of a small group, but unfortunatily I have not any
> experience with that large projects. So I don't know where to start and
> how I might help you.
> Can someone tell me how to get startet best?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Thomas
you didnt do that already.  I also suggest coming into
IRC(irc.freenode.net #reactos) as most the developers are in the room
all day long including myself.  If you can tell us the types of programs
you have made and the past, and a more detailed skill set then someone
will probably be able to lead you in the direction of a start project.

--
Brandon Turner
ReactOS Release Engineer