[ros-general] I wanna help you

Thomas Kipar TVirusK at web.de
Mon Aug 14 18:08:05 UTC 2006

Of course I've already joined the dev-mailing-list, shall I better use
this one?
I have only a _little_ (maybe better say none) knowledge of the kernel
and driver-coding stuff, in the past time I spend most of my time in
coding 3D-realtime applications. So probably I'm not the guy for the
low-level-kernel stuff, but maybe you've also a job for someone who
almost ever developped software for the colourful nice windows-world.