[ros-general] Re: [ros-dev] Optimization Proposal

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Wed Jan 4 14:51:57 UTC 2006

-Oz does not optimze loop like remove calc from loop that can done outside
and other nice stuff.. it feal -Oz is slower that -O3. I use -O3 in DBG=1
and standard setting for DBG=0 it feal that release build being slower that
DBG=1 with -O3. The O3 slight produst lite biger exe files. but alot better
optimze for speed that -Oz.