[ros-general] Project Status Report

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 20:39:47 CET 2006

So here is the first in what I hope to be quarterly reports. In future
reports I will provide more detail such as charts and graphs if I feel
so inclined. Depending on how much goes on in a period we may make it
every 6 months instead of every 3 months. Basically this report just
covers what has gone on during the 0.2.x development and where we plan
on going. Developers that I spoke with in private or that I have
worked with are listed here as to the project I know you have or are
working on. If your not listed please add yourself to

Also could someone convert this from Microsoft Word to OpenOffice and
or PDF and check the formatting of the doc? I lack good artistic skill
so feel free to make corrections before spamming it anywhere. I think
I spelled all the names right. Sorry if I left off any accent.

Also as a final note if I left of your project or did not give it the
coverage you feel it deserves do not take it personal. We are working
on a massive project and I have not even talked to all of the people
with commit access let alone know all of the things people are working
on. I have tried to keep the information here as general as possible
except where I feel that the public may  have interest.

Steven Edwards - ReactOS and Wine developer