[ros-general] ROS on the $100 Laptop?

Tom Lee Mullins tomleem at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 22:09:01 UTC 2006

Ged Murphy wrote:

> David Hinz wrote:
>
>> I don't know how these people think about us, but I think we could at
>> least ask them, it's worth a try.
>

> As already said, Steven is dealing with this.
>
> Plus, just so nobody gets the wrong idea, the request is being made
> for the hardware to develop and test on.
> ReactOS is not being presented as a replacement for Linux at this
> moment in time. The hope is that it will be a viable option for the
> future. Getting a few machines now helps this cause.
>
> Ged.

That is what I was asking; if it was a viable alternative to
Linux. Thanks for the reply and information.

I did ask and received an automated reply.

TomLeeM / BigWarpGuy * * http://tomleem.homestead.com * *
 * * Director  of Communications - * - Linkmaster  *  * * * * * *
* *  OS/2 Warp - eComStation Org * * OS/2 World *  * * * * * *
 * * http://www.os2ecs.org  * * http://www.os2world.com  * *
* * Supporting Past OS/2 Users and Future eCS Users * * * * * *