[ros-general] Installation problem

itsupport at adelphia.net itsupport at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 19 14:14:20 UTC 2006

I recently discovered ReactOS and I like it very, very much.  However, I am
having installation problems from the "Install CD".  I thought it was a bad burn
to CDR, so I made a second copy, but the same problem occurred.  I thought that
ReactOS might have a problem with the hardware, so I tried a different computer
but the same problem occurred.  The problem is that the installation halts
around 36% when copying files.  When the installation stops, the screen looks
like this:  http://www.reactos.org/media/screenshots/2005/tour/install_03.jpg

Then, I tried the LIVE CD and it worked very well.  I was very impressed and
pleased with the LIVE CD so I'm very interested in getting the  INSTALL CD to
work.  Did anyone report a "halting/freezing" problem with the installation?
What are your thoughts?
Thank you,
Steve