[ros-general] Accessibility

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Mon Nov 6 16:46:18 UTC 2006

Hi
Ali Savas
One problem is we do not have the hardware to test with and that why no one
wrote a driver for it
or tested current drivers that exists. Then I known it is diffent protocolls
betwin diffent screenreader
for blind people. It is not lack of knowlegs but more lacking of hardware to
test it.
Basic ReactOS should be avail run windows nt4/2000/xp/2003 drivers (more or
less)

BestReagds
Magnus Olsen