[ros-general] Draft of ReactOS case study

Roman Hoegg roman.hoegg at unisg.ch
Mon Nov 20 11:34:06 CET 2006

Dear ReactOS community

A couple of months ago I've contacted you to tell you that we were doing
cases studies for a study about the impacts of diversity and "virtuality"
(= collaborating via the internet) in teams. ReactOS was one of the
planned case studies. Unfortunately, not all interviews we would have
liked to do we were able to conduct. Nevertheless, I tried to summarize
what I found the most interesting aspects of ReactOS, its team, its
organization and the technologies it uses. I've compiled a draft (!)  of
how the case study might look like. You can find it here:
http://elektra.mcm.unisg.ch/cases/
(I didn't want to email you the files directly as I don't think that it
would be something that is appreci-ated on mailing lists. )

If you have some spare time I would very much appreciate if you could take
a look at it. Please let me know if there are things that aren't correct,
things missing or just stuff you don't think should be in there. Of
course, nothing will be published without your approval.

thank you very much and kind regards!

Roman Högg
Roman Högg
Research Assistant