[ros-general] Indirect Attacks

davidjohnson.johnson at gmail.com davidjohnson.johnson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 19:31:22 CET 2008

Who is the MVP?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "Steven Edwards" <winehacker at gmail.com>

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:04:00
To:"ReactOS General List" <ros-general at reactos.org>
Subject: Re: [ros-general] Indirect Attacks

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 3:09 AM, gedmurphy <gedmurphy at gmail.com> wrote:
> What a load of rubbish.
>  I can't believe Steven even entertained it.

Well the P part of MVP says Professional so I assume if Microsoft is
going to award such a title out to anyone we might not want to just
launch in to an attack on them but ask for proof in a kind
professional manner. Seeing as how I did not get any reply back I
assume the accusation was BS like the others.

Steven Edwards

Ros-general mailing list
Ros-general at reactos.org