[ros-general] Reaction project announcement

Patrick Lopez patrick.a.lopez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 23:48:09 UTC 2009

Now I like this one. I seriously would love to see ReactOS be successful,
and I'm no developer, but I can say that if we want this to be successful,
then we need to take the winning features from the best of both worlds.
Windows has the flexibility and user-friendliness, and Linux is free. So,
put them together and you have the winning combination right?