[ros-general] FW: Reaction project announcement

Steve Walters SWalters at metropolitan.co.za
Mon Sep 28 16:48:02 CEST 2009

As an incapable user I am just happy that someone thought of coming up with a software repository idea for Reactos.

It works well in Ubuntu and anyway why should Linux have all the good stuff n ideas?

Another good linux practice that would work for Windows/Reactos is a dedicated partition for your memory swap file to prevent defragging over time.

Cheerz

SBW