[ros-kernel] Goal for next release?

Ge van Geldorp ge at gse.nl
Mon Dec 8 13:34:28 CET 2003

My personal belief is that we should try to get Explorer running (i.e.
browse and be able to start programs from it) and boot into Explorer by
default for the next release. I think such a big step forward would
warrant calling the next release 0.2.

Although it would be nice to be able to release this around Christmas,
that's probably a little bit too much to hope for. Based on my own
insights and some discussions about this (mostly on IRC) I think
releasing this in the beginning January should be an achievable goal.

What do you guys think?

Gé van Geldorp.