[ros-kernel] Min/Max Buttons

Tom Bitsky, Jr tbj at automateddesign.com
Tue Dec 9 10:56:17 CET 2003

Hi,

Ge Van Geldorp asked me to work on the Min/Max functionality for windows in
GDI32.

If anyone else is working on this, let me know and I'll find other things
to do.

Looks like I need to add the code to the  subsys\win32k\ntuser\stubs.c
file. There's a NtUserMinMaximize function there listed as UNIMPLEMENTED.

There are three DWORD arguments there listed as unknown. Are the Min/Max
buttons sending any arguments at this time? I'm also guessing that one of
those arguments would be the handle of the window.

Is this the function that the Min/Max buttons are calling?

I'm working on a procedure list I'll post up for input before coding.

Thanks!
Tom

       Automated Design Corporation
     http://www.automateddesign.com