[ros-kernel] Thread termination

KJK::Hyperion noog at libero.it
Tue Dec 16 01:35:03 CET 2003

At 19.46 15/12/2003, you wrote:
>So, a request to the kernel people: is it possible to run the win32k
>cleanup routine in the context of the terminating thread? Pretty please?

heh, so this came to bite someone else's back, finally. I had to fix this
as part of the debugger API implementation, but I got distracted by some
shiny objects and completely forgot about it (Xellos, more blame, please. I
need to get pointed fingers at constantly to accomplish anything. Or poked
with sticks, if you prefer. Jason, Steven, please take note). Will fix
tomorrow. Honest