[ros-kernel] For people working on Explorer clone

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 08:48:01 CET 2003

Hello
I am working on getting MFC and C++ applications working better in
ReactOS atm. Once we get Microsofts and the vendor MFC dlls working
then if someone wants to reimplement MFC please feel free. First and
formost though we need to get ReactOS to be able to use exiting MFC and
ATL.

Thanks
Steven

--- James Tabor <jimtabor at adsl-64-217-116-74.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net>