[ros-kernel] Explorer init failure = OK now + test statusinrealhardware

Ge van Geldorp ge at gse.nl
Sat Dec 27 19:16:59 CET 2003

> From: Casper Hornstrup
>
> How much work is needed in order to generate a link to
> cmd.exe on the desktop during setup?

This is one of the items I still have open for 0.2. I think it means we
need a second stage setup, launched after the textmode setup finishes
and the computer reboots. Looking at winlogon.c, I see some hooks for
this already.
This second stage setup would (for now) need to create some directories
("Documents and settings" and below) and populate the Start menu. I
haven't checked yet whether Wine's SHELL32.DLL can create shortcuts,
maybe Martin can comment on this?

Gé van Geldorp.