[ros-kernel] Explorer - Gui console

Gge gerard.gatineau at laposte.net
Sat Dec 27 22:38:07 CET 2003

Ge van Geldorp wrote:

>>Ps : It seems reasonnable to have the desktop loaded automatically at
>>ros start for the next release , if a GUI text console can be started
>>from Desktop/explorer
>>

>This is already possible. Rename blue.sys as usual and copy cmd.exe to
>\Documents and Settings\Default\Desktop. You should see a new icon
>(although with a "strange" icon) on your desktop. Double-clicking it
>should give you a GUI console.
>
>Gé van Geldorp.

I created the GUI console on Desktop as indicated . An Icon is displayed
on the desktop
Double clicking on this Cmd.exe icon  does not open a GUI console on my
configuration.
Btw , the "Documents and Settings \..."  is created at root
"C:\Documents ..."  Should it be created at  System root directory
"C:\Reactos\Documents..."

Regards
Gerard