[ros-kernel] RFC - Regression Tests and reactos/apps/tests

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 09:54:16 CET 2003

reactos/apps/tests has gotten really big as of late and its getting to
be a real PITA when it comes to build/link times. I would like to
propose a soft freze on all new tests going in to the tests untill we
either create a new CVS module for regression tests or merge the Win32
test in to WINE regression tests. I admit that I havent taken the time
to look in to writting good tests either but if we are going to share
all of the other code with WINE we should make a better effort to share
the tests also. For the next 2 weeks I am going to stop most of my
other work on ReactOS and focus on removing these tests and merging
them with Winehq.

Do you Yahoo!?