[ros-kernel] Setup Problem

Eric Kohl ekohl at rz-online.de
Sun Nov 2 17:38:27 CET 2003

"nick_journals" <nick_journals at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I built the latest version of the 0.1.5branch.
> Problem is, that when I try to install it, it seems to hang upon copying
the
> nls files. any idea on what might cause this?

Please enable debug output in reactos/bootdata/txtsetup.sif, rebuild the CD
and install again.
 - Search for the '[SetupData]' section in reactos/bootdata/txtsetup.sif.
 - Remove the leading semicolon at the third line of the section ('...
/DEBUGPORT=SCREEN') and add a leading semicolon at the first line of the
section ('... /NODEBUG').
 - Save txtsetup.sif
 - Run 'make bootcd'
 - Burn a new CD