[ros-kernel] Macro SEH support, version 2 (Help needed:translating to AT&T assembler syntax)

Vizzini vizzini at plasmic.com
Sun Nov 2 14:54:42 CET 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-02 at 12:42, Casper Hornstrup wrote:
> Maybe you can assemble it and disassemble it again with objdump?
> IIRC objdump disassembles in AT&T style.
>
> Casper

Now *that* is a good idea!  I'm going to try that later on.

I love creative solutions to difficult problems...

The only remaining problem would be divining the proper gcc incantations
for inline asm, but that's reasonably well documented.

http://www.delorie.com/djgpp/doc/brennan/brennan_att_inline_djgpp.html

 -Vizzini