[ros-kernel] ReactOS updata

Jeff Smith beta_guy at telus.net
Fri Nov 7 00:27:04 CET 2003

well, when I first heard of Windows update, I figured MS would have been
smart enough to have a local GUI based app that grab a DB file from a
specified server, and shows the user so that user and pick and choose, but
they went with a website,  rather disappointing... oh well, I hope that we
do that for ReactOS, I find the local applications to be faster then save a
HTML that is being treated as a script hehe