[ros-kernel] ReactOS updata

Philip Alldredge cilcoder at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 00:00:54 CET 2003

I can see why Microsoft went with a website. The
website uses an ActiveX Control with some web stuff.
The website allows them to make sure the user has the
latest version of the windows update software. In that
way if they break compatibility with the service then
when the user goes to update their software they can
get the latest version.