[ros-kernel] ntfs infinite loop at boot

jeanmichel.123 at free.fr jeanmichel.123 at free.fr
Wed Nov 19 18:27:27 CET 2003

> - What was used to create that NTFS volume?
> - Was it a fresh volume, or previously used?

I beleve I had reproduced this bug (see end) on antother computer:

The partition was reorganised using a tool named delpart, from a dos flooppy
boot.
Then, the d: fat system was formated from the floppy.
The c: ntfs filesystem was formated by win 2000 installation.
The ntfs.sys version is 5.00.2195.2800

With the patch I send, reactos looks the same (no file on c:).
However I do not know if the bug is the same.
I assume it is.