[ros-kernel] NTFS

Mike Nordell tamlin at algonet.se
Fri Nov 21 21:25:05 CET 2003

For the ones that might have believed there could have been some truth to
the 64- vs. 48-bit issues in attribute headers I wrote about - forget it.

I'm an idiot. I didn't apply the fixups before using the data from the FILE
records...

The possibly good thing about this is that I spotted a missing check in ROS
NTFS driver (again, not really current sources why it might have been
fixed). ReadFileRecord should do the fixup check (i.e. that every - all two
of them :-) ) sector in the record ends with the u16 usa[0].

/Mike