[Fwd: Re: [ros-kernel] Freeldr installation on floppy] - BUG#75

gge gerard.gatineau at laposte.net
Wed Nov 19 07:31:44 CET 2003

I could installed freeldr iin floppy disk from my WinXP machine .
 It does not work under Win98 and Reactos - I opened bug#75 for this problem
However the  floppy driver is able to write to the floppy disk ( a: )
.so there is something else in the "freelr install command"

Then I was able to boot my Win98  PC from floppy disk+freeldr (standard
freeldr.ini file)  and then to boot from harddidk , after selecting the
right OS in the freeldr  box , either Win98 or Reactos .
I have not "played" with the bootsector for the moment

Gerard