[ros-kernel] ReactOS feedback

Jason Filby jasonfilby at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 03:05:49 CEST 2003

The 0.1.4 note on the site without 0.1.4 links was due to a botched
upgrade that only showed how botched it was when I tried to release
0.1.4. Thie site not being available was due to the first stress test
of
the new box. We've bettered the configuration but the box will be
getting a RAM upgrade to help cope with this next release.

Regards
Jason

Bernd Blaauw wrote:

>people,
>
>what's going on exactly? yesterday ReactOS.com site (new one,
>www.reactos.com URL however) mentioned 0.1.4 release, gave no
download links
>and everything spoke about 0.1.3
>
>today, www.reactos.com site cannot be found.
>
>did a search at sourceforge.net for ReactOS and thus found the
released
>0.1.4 version.
>After downloading ReactOS 0.1.4 ISO I tried it in Vmware with
below/attached
>result
>
>Vmware Workstation 4.0.2 running on WindowsXP ServicePack1
>MSDOS guest machine profile (4GB IDE disk, 16MB ram)
>ReactOS 0.1.4 ISO 'mounted' as cdrom device.
>
>it was booting from cdrom (harddisk still unpartitioned), started
>driver up to and including blue.sys, and then the error screen
appeared.

>Is there a site for downloading compiled Nightly builds (preferably
ISO