[ros-kernel] ReactOS requirements

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 12:59:20 CEST 2003

A source of electrical current, being provided to the computing device
in question ;-)

More seriously, a source for installation and runtime media
(CD-ROM/Floppy, Hard Drive, etc.)

Also a monitor (is VGA already a requirement, anyone?), a keyboard, (is
a pointing device required yet?), ...

--- Jason Filby <jasonfilby at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Can someone please list the minimum requirements for ReactOS? I know
> 32
> MB RAM is one of them. I'll put them on reactos.com for all to point
> when the question comes up again (and it will).
>
> Thanks
> Jason

=====
=======
Frank D. Engel, Jr.

Modify the equilibrium of the vertically-oriented particle decelerator to result in the reestablishment of its resistance to counterproductive atmospheric penetration.