[ros-kernel] Hunting a task

Filip Navara xnavara at volny.cz
Sat Oct 18 12:59:32 CEST 2003

Hi!

I am relativly new to ReactOS, but this is what I see is waiting for some
cool person like you:

- Improve WinPosSetWindowPos in win32k.sys to support relinking windows
(moving them to background, foreground, ...)
- Get ansi MessageBox working (user32.dll)
- BeginDeferWindowPos, DeferWindowPos, EndDeferWindowPos (in user32.dll,
win32k.sys)
- PrivateExtractIconW (in user32.dll)
- A new DOS loader that will just load freeldr.sys and jump to it. I first
thought I would do this myself, but I got stuck at the Ms-Dos syscalls. :(

Filip