[ros-kernel] WINE notepad under ReactOS - Success sorta

Jonathan Wilson jonwil at tpgi.com.au
Fri Oct 24 17:39:09 CEST 2003

> I have almost complete fci.h and fdi.h, but I can't find any information
> about winternl.h. It's not present in any DDK I have (W2K, W2K3, WNT) nor in
> my Visual Studio .NET 2002. I looked at the Wine version and it seems,
> that it duplicates some DDK types spread around other header.
winternl.h is included in the latest Platform SDK.
Its basicly a place where Microsoft documented some functions that it was
using internally (specificly in things like Internet Explorer, MSN
Messenger, Outlook Express, Media Player etc) in an attempt to (go some way
towards) satisfying the US Department Of Justice in its lawsuit.