[ros-kernel] ReactOS 0.1.5 pre-branch discussion

Vizzini vizzini at plasmic.com
Mon Oct 27 17:20:52 CET 2003

All,

It has been about a month since our last release, which means it's time
to start talking about the next release of ReactOS.  I've talked to a
few people about this already, but does anyone have anything uncommitted
that they'd like to get into 0.1.5?  If nobody comes up with anything,
I'd anticipate branching for feature freeze in the latter half of this
week.

I'm putting up a very basic status page at
http://plasmic.com/~vizzini/release.html with the list of release items
and the schedule I think we'll be following.  Let me know if there are
any questions/comments/suggestions/etc.

 -Vizzini