[ros-kernel] I have improved ReactOS!

rjsr rjsr at netcabo.pt
Thu Apr 1 11:11:18 CEST 2004

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

-----Mensagem original-----
De: ros-kernel-bounces at reactos.com em nome de Jake Black
Enviada: qui 01-04-2004 9:48
Para: ros-kernel at reactos.com
Assunto: [ros-kernel] I have improved ReactOS!
I have been following this project for quite a long time, and never really
found anything to work on, until recently.

Having studied COBOL for the past few years, it seems like a really neat
language - especially as you don't need to comment your code everywhere!

So I have rewritten most of the kernel in COBOL, because, as I have been
taught:
- COBOL is so easy to understand, even newcomers to the project will know
whats going on by looking at the sources
- COBOL has been around for years, so must've had a lot of optimizations and
improvements made
- COBOL deals with large amounts of data so efficiently that it doesn't need
to use arrays, it can just swap data to and from the disk in realtime
- COBOL is fast and easy to use - so the development time should be shorter

It's taken me quite a long time to do this, but it should be worth it :)

Anyway, I have to get going now - if anyone wants to see what I've done,
I'll give you the link later.

Ciao