[ros-kernel] I have improved ReactOS!

tombrett-reactoskernel4718 at mailblocks.com tombrett-reactoskernel4718 at mailblocks.com
Thu Apr 1 07:19:24 CEST 2004

Oh, and .. what tools are most commonly used by the ReactOS/Wine team
to debug, trace and determine in general what API is used for what and
how it works???

This I'd very much like to know, so I can get more proactively involved
with the ReactOS project.

Regards,
Tom Brett.

-----Original Message-----
From: tombrett-reactoskernel4718 at mailblocks.com
To: ros-kernel at reactos.com
Sent: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 06:11:59 -0800
Subject: Re: [ros-kernel] I have improved ReactOS!

LOL! hahahaha.
------------------

By the way, my name is Tom Brett, and I have been following the ReactOS
project
for quite some time, without actually getting involved or speaking
pro-actively.

and at some point I'd like to do just that.

I'm a _VERY_ good computer programmer, and hacker.
and can code in 7 "programming languages"

(if you call HTML , PERL and JAVA "programming languages")

I've been coding since I was 13, when I started out on MS-DOS batch
files!
I am fully self taught, and I know how the windows P.C. Works inside
and out.

Quite literally.
(I got a job building them once for a living ...)

I am now 28 - since today is my birthday! (believe it or not!) - NO
Joke.

and

I wrote my first hack when I was 15 on BBC basic on an RM Nimbus
"network"
Back in the days of 8086's.

And got suspended from College whilst doing a "Programming Course" for
hacking
the teachers passwords! so as you can tell, I'm a very good programmer
and

hacker, and I would like to get involved in the ReactOS project.

It's been a very long time since I've done any C or turbo pascal based
coding,
but I'd like to get involved anyway. (And I'm sure it'll come back to
me in time).

How can I get started in helping to improve the superior project known
as ReactOS?
What would be the best place to start???

Kind Regards,
Tom Brett.