[ros-kernel] I have improved ReactOS!

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Thu Apr 1 21:18:05 CEST 2004

Tom,
you seem to be not so humble about yourself :-)

Have a look at the reactos.com site, there is a section which describes
development tools.
But in 2 words it's MinGW GCC compiler/linker + NASM for building FreeLdr +
some kind of a CVS client (WinCVS, TortoiseCVS, plain commandline CVS)

Come to #reactos channel on freenode irc network -- people there will always
help you to setup build environment/etc -- just keep track of whose nickname
means who :)

With the best regards,
Aleksey Bragin.