[ros-kernel] Re: ReactOS article to be published in Linux Magazine

Jason Filby jasonfilby at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 07:20:48 CEST 2004

Hi all

Is anyone interested in writing an article concerning our work with
WINE? The initial request was on advice on how Linux developers could

write code to support new devices - but I said that one of the
reasons
this project is around is to avoid all that in the first place.

Cheers
Jason

Here's the mail (for some context):

Howard Wen wrote:

> Jason,
>
> I'm sorry to hear this.
>
> Actually, ReactOS will be mentioned along with two other
Linux-Windows