[ros-kernel] Re: ReactOS article to be published in Linux Magazine

Andrew Greenwood lists at silverblade.co.uk
Mon Apr 5 18:02:22 CEST 2004

Are you basically suggesting that we should somehow try to make ReactOS
capable of loading Linux drivers and applications, in addition to Windows
ones? If so, that's a great idea IMO. Whether its feasible/possible is
another matter...

Once Linux apps and drivers work on ReactOS, it'd then be quite cool if you
could somehow do it the other way - run drivers and apps from Windows, on
Linux. I know some apps run already, but sometimes driver support is a
little lacking. And if it were possible to load Windows drivers on Linux, I
would've done so a long long time ago...